PIG FARMING TECHNOLOGY (HOGSLAT)
Feeding, drinking, flooring systems and other elements provide a modular system for breeders that can be used for any building and for all type of shutter.
Modern pig housing, with framing frames, automatic feeding and drinking equipment, complete ventilation, full support for the environmental needs of the animals
Alternconsult-Swedsteel trapezoidal sheet, sandwich panel wall and roofed, lightweight building. Roof-mounted solar cell for supplying livestock electricity and effectively reducing costs.
- minimum spread due to the design of feeders
- approx. 25% water saving due to the self-developed drinking valve,
- reduced water usage and thus the amount of drugs
- concrete flooring made of special technology that can withstand high stress and foot injuries
- unique, bell shaped fans which allow the movement of large amounts of air
Pig fattening with self-leveling, self-regulating valves for keeping pig herd
POULTRY FARMING TECHNOLOGY (JOMAPEKS)